Most online casinos prefer to accept payments using universal payment systems, such as PaySafeCard or Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
But there is a list of Interac casino sites that really care about the comfort of Canadians and specifically added Interac to the available payment options on their gambling platforms.
As the Interac phenomenon grows, so does its availability on Canadian gambling platforms. The online casino Canada Interac assurgency recently has meant that is easier for online gamblers to place bets safely and securely.
Interac online is exclusively for Canadian users and can be accessed through most of the leading banks in Canada, it’s banking is the perfect match for players who want a fast, reliable, and most importantly secure way to transfer funds to their online casino accounts.
List of Interac Casinos Canada
Briefly about the Interac payment system
Founded in 1984 in Canada. It has more than 59000 ATMs and it turns out more than 52% of Canadian outlets. More than 20 million transactions go through Interac every day, and more than 5 billion transactions a year. This is the most popular payment system in Canada.
Advantages and Disadvantages of making Interac deposits in online casino
- Canadians do not need to use electronic wallets or credit cards to play in a casino for real money;
- Fast and secure transactions in Canada;
- With e-Transfer special service you can use CAD (Canadian dollars) for deposits;
- Low commissions for payments.
- You can use your Interac card only when you are in Canada
- Online casinos accept money through Interac, however if you want to withdraw your winnings you will have to choose another payment system.
*pay attention to the Banking section on the websites where you paly.
Why Canadians Prefer to use Interac for Casino Payments
Interac online casino Canada will offer its players a safe platform that is convenient and easy to use. Transfers and payments from Interac make it super quick to deposit money to any account. It’s an excellent method that makes withdrawals and transactions as seamless as possible. Other advantages include:
- Players Security – An online casino with Interac offers world-class security and consumer protection
- Ease of Use – payments can be made through Interac transfers from any players online bank account
- Speed – cash deposits on any site allowing Interac can be made instantly through an account
- No hidden costs – Using Interac eliminates costs and fees
For all the Canadian online casinos, Interac is an easy option for users to enjoy stress-free gaming. It is the best system financially for gambling and has been designed to protect players whose preferred method of play is via online portals.
- We’ll give you 100% back on your first deposit up to C$200 – that’s up to C$200 free!
- We’ll give you 150% back on your second deposit up to C$150 – that’s up to C$150 free!
TOP 5 Interac Casino Sites
|Gaming Club Casino|
|Gate 777 Casino|
|Lucky Nugget Casino|
|Magic Red Casino|
Interac Depositing and Withdrawing Process
When it comes to Interac deposits, the best casinos have made this process straight forward for users. All a user needs to do to deposit funds from their standard banking method is:
- Set up an account with an approved casino
- Head to the deposit section of their website
- Select ‘Interac Online’ from the list of deposit methods
- Select their bank from a list of affiliated Canadian banks
- Log into their online banking and complete the transaction
It’s that simple! Deposits can be done from anywhere because all mobile Interac payments are just as easy as transactions from a desktop. All casino payments will have instant deposits. And, when the money is in an account, betting and gambling can start straight away. Some of the key players in the online casino world offer an Interac bonus when players sign up or an excellent deposit bonuses.
Unfortunately, Interac transactions are limited to depositing currently: winnings from casino play cannot be withdrawn. Other options are required for this. Users should check individual withdrawal methods and options on their preferred casino page. This is not to say that this won’t change in the future.
Fees and Safety of Interac Payment System
Interac was designed with safety at the forefront of everything it does. Its partnership with several of the top banks in Canada is a testament to this. It is free to use, however fees are all individual to each gambling platform.
So, if a player decides to go with a certain popular casino they should always check the terms and conditions that are specific to that gambling platform. Any online gambling site accepting Interac will clearly state this on their website and will also always provide detailed instructions on how to use some particular payment method.
Interac is the most convenient way to make deposits to your casino accounts. First of all you should be aware of conditions for depositing / withdrawing funds in online casinos using this payment system.
You can use Gaming Club Casino for it 😉
For all Candian players that want an online casino that accepts this payment method simply check the sites accepted methods of payments. Interac offers safe, secure and hassle-free gambling. Payments can be quickly made in dollars and it takes the hassle out of trying to find the right provider for gambling.
Interac e Transfer casino is usually used to transfer funds from a bank account to family and friends. But it is also an option for casino play. Money can be transferred using a mobile number or e-mail address.
The e-Transfer is available at most financial institutions and credit unions. If a player wants to transfer money via this method – casinos usually provide e-mail addresses and the correct details to do so.
Unfortunately, this is impossible. To withdraw your winning you should use other options, like Skrill or Bank transfer.
Yes, it is completely safe. You can be sure that your personal information and transaction’s data will be secure.
The payment system is free to use and does not charge any fee. However, you may meet additional fees in some online casinos.