No ID Verification Casino Sites - No Verification Casino Canada
When Canadians choose online casinos, they are guided by the principle of safety. They want to have some fun gambling online, but they also want their private details to be kept safe. That’s one of the most common reasons why they are attracted by the casino no ID verification idea. They have doubts that their private information would get into the wrong hands.
There are a few other reasons why gamblers search for online casinos Canada that don’t put them through an identity verification procedure:
- Maybe they don’t have an ID with them at the moment, and they really want to gamble. The easiest way to do it is to access an online casino no ID site.
- In addition to a copy of an ID, online casinos also require bills that prove their address of living. For those who just moved or don’t have any bills on their name, that might be a problem.
- If someone just changed their last name, it may differ in the required documents.
The good news is that there is an option to access an online casino without ID. We’ll cover all the pros and cons of such websites, so you’ll know if they are your best bet.
Best Online Casinos Without ID Verification
$500 + 180 Free Spins
C$900 + 150 FS
100% up to CAD $100 + 200 FS
What Is a No ID Verification Withdrawal Casino?
This type of casino works just like any other legitimate gambling site. It offers slots, card games, and all types of casino games from a variety of providers. The only difference is that an online casino without ID will not put you through an identity verification procedure.
Let’s explain what the ID verification process is. Most gambling sites that accept players from Canada require them to provide proof of identity. Before withdrawing any money, the best payout online casino will require the gambler to submit a copy of an identification card and additional documentation.
Casinos without ID verification skip this step. They enable their users to withdraw money without any complication. If you verify your profile via email after signing up and you provide a valid payment method under your name, you’re considered a legit user.
If the gambling site doesn’t request you to submit personal documents, it can still be safe. We offer detailed reviews that help you play on the most secure sites!
What Makes the ID Verification Procedure Important?
Most Canadians would like to play in casinos without verification in order to avoid additional procedures. However, we must stress out the fact that ID verification makes sense. For many websites, it’s required by the authorities that provided their license. Even instant withdrawal online casinos put their gamblers through this process, although it takes some time for their services to verify the player’s identity.
These are the reasons why most casinos require you to verify your identity:
- KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations exist in most countries, including Canada. All companies have an obligation to verify their users’ identity in order to make sure there’s no abuse of any kind. No ID verification casinos can avoid these regulations if they are licensed in a country without such regulations.
- Revealing identity theft is the most important reason why casinos impose this process. Minors must not gamble and they aren’t accepted to register on any website. They could easily use false information to avoid the minimum age requirements. Although an online casino without ID skips the verification process, minors are still unable to register.
- Gambling sites want to avoid financial risks. That’s why they may request a copy of your bank statements. They want to check if you’re able to afford high stakes. Online casinos don’t always require bank statements, but they reserve their right to do so.
- Verifying your location is another reason why you need to submit documents that visibly show your address.
- Online casinos also check if new users are part of a self-exclusion scheme.
Keep in mind that although no ID casinos avoid these procedures, they still have high security standards in place.
Documents Needed for ID Verification
These are the documents that are usually requested by casinos with ID verification processes:
- ID card, driver’s license or passport, both from the front and back. It has to be a document issued by the Government of Canada.
- A utility bill (phone, electricity, or water bill) is usually requested as a proof of residence. The address on the bill must correspond with the one shown on your ID.
- A copy of your credit/debit card may be required in exceptional situations.
- The casino may also require a bank statement if you gamble with fairly high amounts.
Although we all have access to these documents, collecting and submitting them is a hassle. That’s why so many Canadians prefer the online casino no ID system.
Security Level of Casinos Without ID Verification
Unlike no account casinos, most no ID verification websites require you to register as a real user from. You will need a valid email address and a payment method with a corresponding name. You’ll also be required to provide a mobile phone number.
A no ID verification casino Canada can be safe, as long as you do your research and access a legitimate site. Our reviews help with that.
These websites have important security standards:
- You have to use the same banking method for deposits and withdrawals. This is a good way to prevent financial fraud. The fact that they need to withdraw the funds on the same bank account prevents gamblers from stealing someone else’s card to make a deposit.
- All no ID verification Casinos that we recommend on our website have been licensed by a valid authority. Canadians can legally play there.
- The sites we recommend feature games by prominent software developers. You can rest assured that their games aren’t rigged.
- These casinos use secure payment methods (usually Trustly). To make transactions possible via Trustly, you’ve already proven your identity and provided a verification code from your bank during the depositing process.
Bonuses and Promos at No ID Verification Casinos
Due to the great number of gambling sites competing for the attention of players from Canada, the lack of a verification process is not enough. These websites compete with different bonuses, too.
These are the most common types of promos available in an online casino no ID needed:
- No-deposit bonus (usually in the form of free spins)
- First deposit match
- Free spins with your first deposit
- Loyalty programs
- Bonuses available with coupon codes
Always read the terms before accepting a bonus! Almost all offers come with playthrough requirements, so make sure they are fair!
Advantages and Disadvantages of No Verification Casinos
Let’s start with the obvious advantage: Canadians like these websites because they avoid a serious hassle. But no-ID gambling sites have other advantages, too:
- Players can stay anonymous and convinced that their private information is not abused.
- The websites we recommend are licensed and secure for players from Canada.
- No ID casinos enable instant transactions.
- The registration process is faster, too. You only need to deposit money and start playing.
We have to mention a potential disadvantage: there are many shady websites in this category. You have to read reviews and follow reliable recommendations in order to avoid scams. That’s what we’re here for!
Throughout our exploration of no ID verification casino websites, we identified a few other disadvantages:
- The bonuses aren’t that great. These sites attract you with an easier withdrawal procedure. That’s why they don’t try so hard to make their promo offers competitive.
- There aren’t many websites to choose from. You’ll notice that our list of recommendations is much shorter than the one for best payout or low wagering online casinos.
- These websites offer fewer payment methods when compared to traditional online casinos. They are mostly limited to Trustly and similar banking methods, which still require some form of verification.
What’s a Better Choice? No Verification Online Casino Vs. Traditional Casino
Due to the fact that most online casinos require a proof of identity during the registration process or at any point after, no-ID gambling sites seem like a myth. But they exist, and they are gaining quite some reputation in Canada.
If you’re a registered Trustly user and you find a secure no ID verification casino through our recommendations, there’s no reason to avoid it. But keep in mind that the identity proof procedure is an important security standard. Although it seems like a hassle that you’d like to avoid, it makes sense when you realize why it’s necessary.
Since there’s a greater selection of websites with an ID verification process and they offer great bonuses, we recommend them as the better choice.
- ❓ Are no ID verification casino Canada websites legal?
All websites that we recommend in our top lists and reviews are legal. If the site has been licensed by a valid authority, then it can legally operate. However, there are many scamming websites in the gambling industry, so we recommend you to read our reviews. We already checked most no-ID gambling sites, and we recommend only the legit ones.
- 🎁 Does a no-ID withdrawal casino offer bonuses?
No-ID gambling sites usually offer bonuses, but they aren’t as impressive as we’re used to. The promo offers differ from site to site, so you can compare a few alternatives to find the best one.
- 🔒 Is it safe to play at a no ID verification casino?
As long as you register at a licensed online casino that can accept gamblers from Canada, you can safely use it. Make sure that all games in the selection are by reputable providers. You should also check the casino’s reputation among gamblers. We’ve played on different sites from this category, so you can rely on our reviews.
- 💲 Can I gamble with real money without providing an ID?
Yes! These casinos usually rely on Trustly or a similar banking method. If you have a Trustly account, you already verified your identity, so it isn’t necessary to do it when you gamble.