Amex Casinos - Online Casinos that Accept American Express
If you decide to find an online casino accepting online payments, then look no further! We have prepared for you not only a list of the best AMEX casino, but also collected interesting facts about the activities of this company, social survey data and real user feedbacks.
Read and make sure that using amex for casino payments is not only convenient, but also safety.
Best Online Casinos that Accept American Express
C$900 + 150 FS
100% Up To $500 + 100 Free Spins
$1000 + 50 Free Spins
Main Information About AMEX (American Express)
The AMEX payment system has millions of users all over the world, check out their greatest number is concentrated in such countries and basic characteristics:
|United States||1 400 000|
|United Kingdom||141 000|
|Year of foundation||1850|
|Alternative deposit methods||Skrill, Interac, PaySafeCard|
|Casino Deposit Fees||No Fees|
And of course it is impossible among such a number of users there are no fans of gambling. According to statistics, their share is about 27.1%.
The company’s assets amount in 2023 is more than 159 billion dollars, a turnover – 32 billion and a net profit – 5.5 billion!
In addition, they keep more than 56,000 people on.
During its existence, AMEX has received a large number of awards in the financial sector. American Express also became one the most popular deposit method for online casinos.
TOP 3 Online Casinos that Accept AMEX
|Casino||Amount of games|
How To Make A Deposit Using American Express
Making a deposit at an online casino that accepts AMEX is a piece of cake. You will also be pleased to know that your transaction will be safe and secure, providing you ensure that the online casino you are using is SSL encrypted. In Canada, you can even use a mobile device to make your welcome bonus deposit with AMEX as long as the casino providers are mobile-friendly.
The fact that AMEX security requirements include two-factor authentication software makes an American Express casino deposit even safer. They send you a unique code to authorize each and every transaction.
When making a deposit, here are the steps you need to take.
- First, you need to make sure to choose an online casino that accepts AMEX payments.
- If you already have an account with such a casino, log into your player account.
- Select AMEX as your payment method. If the online casino accept AMEX it is very often the first option that it will list on its accepted payment methods. It will be easily recognizable from the brand logo.
- Enter your card details, including the card number on the front of the card, the card’s expiry date of the card, the name printed on it, and the card’s security code.
- Enter how much money you wish to deposit.
- If you are taking up a bonus offer with a code, enter the code number, and submit.
There are many casinos that accept American Express in Canada, both land-based and online. It is one of the most trusted and safest credit cards in the world.
Making Withdrawals from Online Casinos That Take American Express
If you want to use AMEX as your banking method at an online gambling establishment, before you register an account, you must make sure that the online casino accepts American Express for both deposits and withdrawals.
The steps for collecting your winnings from playing online slots, blackjack, poker, or roulette, after having satisfied any wagering requirements, are similar to those when making a deposit payment.
- Log in to your casino account.
- Navigate your way to the withdrawal page. Please note that you will only be able to withdraw from your real money balance. Any active casino bonus funds don’t count. This applies not only to casinos that accept American Express but casinos across the board.
- Select AMEX. The details of the AMEX card you are withdrawing against have to match those used to make your deposit. It helps to guarantee the security of the transaction.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select.
Some online casinos that take American Express in Canada have a minimum withdrawal sum of $20, but the maximum can often exceed $100,000. It is casino dependent. Any fees are usually covered the operator.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of American Express Casinos
When an online casino accepts American Express, in Canada or elsewhere, you can be pretty sure that your online gambling experiences will be safe and secure. But like anything, there are also pros and cons, so here are the potential advantages and disadvantages that you might like to consider before you go down the AMEX route.
The Pros of Using Online Casinos That Take American Express
- A very secure way of making online payments.
- Offers an excellent loyalty program.
- An online casino American Express deposit is almost immediate.
- The AMEX mobile apps (Android and iOS) are simple and user-friendly.
The Cons of Using Casinos That Accept American Express
- Withdrawals are not fast. They can take as long as 5 days.
- Online casinos that accept payments from AMEX are in the minority.
- American Express charges annual fees for its cards.
Conclusion about AMEX casino online
Use AMEX to replenish your casino account, but first study all the conditions of gambling transactions in your country, or simply click on the “Play casino with amex” button and play in a casino that is 100% compliant with all legal claims and accepts AMEX online payments.
Here are some of the most common FAQs when people are checking out an online casino taking AMEX.
- 💳 How safe is it to use AMEX at online casinos?
Very safe. AMEX itself is one of the most secure credit cards in the world, and online casinos that take American Express are selected for their first-class safety and security.
- 💸 Can you make instant payments with American Express
You can make fast payments with an American Express card. Each transaction takes only a few minutes.
- 💲 What fees does American Experess charge?
AMEX does not charge any transaction fees, so playing american express online casino won't take any additional money from you. They do, however, charge an annual fee for their cards. You should also check to see if the casino you use makes transaction charges.
- 📲 Can you use your AMEX card at mobile casinos?
Yes. Providing the mobile casino accepts American Express, you will be able to make deposits and withdrawals using the AMEX Android and iOS apps. For extra security, you can even use fingerprint or face I/D technology.