Google Pay or Gpay is a type of digital wallet and a system which allows you to do online payments that Google developed for Android devices. Once you set it up correctly you will be able to pay using your Android smartphone or tablet in places that accept this payment method. Until recently, it was known as Android pay while another app was also available called Google Wallet but Google decided to merge this apps into one and they did a very good job. Today it’s a popular system that many countries accept or are in the process of making it acceptable. Gamblers from Canada love online casinos that accept Google Pay because it’s very safe as it adds another layer of protection and requires authorization for the transfer to go through and because it’s very easy to use overall. Once it’s set up, all it takes is a tap or two and you can buy anything online.
List of Google Pay Casinos Online
Can I fund my gambling account with Google Pay in Online Casinos?
There are many sites that implemented this system as a method of depositing money into your gambling account and most very prominent online casino websites have it listed as an option of depositing funds. All you’re going to need is to allow the transaction to go through, using the touch ID on your smartphone or insert the code that was sent to you requesting your permission.
Mobile Google Pay Casinos
Yes, in supported countries like Canada, you can use your phone to pay at any place that accepts Google Pay. All you need to do is to unlock your phone and hold it close to the register so the Google pay opens your default card and initiates the payment. If you’re doing an online transaction than you wouldn’t have a register and the payment will have to be initiated manually using your phone.
Currencies supported in Google Pay Casinos
The currency of the transaction is usually in dollars and if you don’t have dollars in your account from which you’re trying to pay, the payment will still go through and the amount you needed to pay will be converted into dollars. So, for Canadians it should be extremely simple and easy way of transferring money.
Countries to use casino pay with Google Pay
Android pay casinos accept 30 different countries across the entire globe on a few different continents so in Asia they accept countries including Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong while they also accept New Zealand and Australia. It is a lot smaller amount, than in Apple Pay casinos, which are supported in more than 55 countries. They are also accepted in many European countries and if you find yourself in Italy, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Croatia, France, Germany and a few others. There are some countries that are accepted in the Middle East as well like UAE. This method of payment is available in South America too and Brazil and Chile are taking the lead introducing this method to their continent. US and Canada has accepted this method in North America and it’s becoming quite popular there as time goes by.
Making an Online Casino Deposit with Google Pay
First you’ll need to log on to your favorite Canadian gambling website that accepts Google Pay. Next, you’ll have to navigate to the banking page and select the Google Pay option. Afterwards, type in the amount of cash you want to transfer to the gambling website. After that you’ll have to pick a card linked to your Google pay account and if you haven’t linked one yet, just go to the Google pay settings and link one before proceeding. Once that’s done, confirm the transaction by using either the touch-id or the security code that will appear on your device to make sure that it’s you who initiated the transfer. Finally, enjoy playing in your favorite Canadian casinos with real money.
Making a Withdrawal in Casino Google Pay
There aren’t any systems in place for the time being that allows withdrawals from online casinos using the Google Pay or online casino Gpay method so withdrawing money using this method is still impossible. Although it might be available sometime in the future, for now you’ll have to pick one of the already available methods which are e-wallets, credit or debit card transfer or direct bank account transfer. Depending on the method you choose it might take anywhere between 24 hours to a few days.
Online Casinos That Accept Google Pay
Online casinos that accept android pay or google pay in Canada aren’t that many but there are still some that are much better than the others and the best of the best are:
- Casumo – an online gambling website that has a pretty good reputation and offers a nice bonus, especially for newcomers. They have more than 200 games developed by top-notch developers in the business and they’ve been proven fair by TST.200 free spins + €1200 bonus
- Playzee – another online casino with a great rating among gamblers which has a great welcome bonus and games from top-tier software developers. They hold a great UK gambling license and their site design is easy to navigate. Their mobile site is also great and well adapted to play on the go.
Playzee offers casino players a wide variety of slot machines, roulette and blackjack tables, and Live Dealer games–over a 1,000 games in all, selected from the most popular software providers.
- 888 Casino – one of the oldest online casinos in the industry established in 1997 that has an excellent rating. They have a lot of games that will satisfy anyone’s taste and all of their games are from developers that are extremely good at what they do. They are available in many languages and have an eCOGRA seal of approval.100% up to $140 First Deposit Bonus + $88 No Deposit Bonus
- Mr Green – an online casino that has an amazing bonuses and offers gamblers over 350 different games made by leading software developers in the world. It’s an amazing casino that has a great platform and an excellent customer service.
- LeoVegas – another gambling site that has a very good bonus offer and has over 1100 games to choose from especially slots. The games they have are made by many giants in the gaming development industry which means they are very safe and fair.
- Rizk – rizk is an excellent casino that is very mobile friendly and easy to play on the go. They have a lot of great games and many great bonuses for their players. Their customer support is excellent offering 24/7 live chat and they have a very short withdrawal time frame.
- Guts – an amazing casino that has very high withdrawal limits and a very mobile friendly design. They have relatively short withdrawal time frames and their support is open 24/7. Canadians love this casino because of the great rating it has among gamblers.
It’s an extremely safe way of money transfer because you’re not leaving your banking information anywhere but your phone. When you initiate the google pay payment your banking information remains hidden and they also implement a lot of encryption and passkeys to protect your information from being stolen. Even if your phone was stolen, the thief wouldn’t be able to use it to pay with Google Pay because he would need to know your passcode and unlock your phone. Unless it’s a very small purchase in which case he could.
It depends on the method you are using within the payment system. If you’re using your debit card to make the transfer it should take between 0-24 hours for the transfer to go through while the fastest method would be to use the Google Pay balance which in most cases is instant. The slowest would be by using your bank account which can take up to 10 working days. Canadians shouldn’t have issues using their debit cards for this method or even transfer a few dollars to their Google pay account to have in case they need an instant transfer.
The minimum amount you can transfer using Google Pay when you play from Canada is $10 while the maximum amount is somewhere around 2500 dollars.