Visa Casino Sites - Top Choices for 2023
Visa casino payments are made in over 200 countries worldwide. Players can hardly find an online casino that doesn’t accept this banking method these days. The best rated online casinos in Canada today add visa to their deposit methods, as well as an option for withdrawals. The reason is obvious – Visa remains the top leader in money transactions with over 62 billion of them made every year.
Most people in Canada own some kind of a card and carry it around with them wherever they go. This is why betting at an online casino visa card remains a highly popular option. It’s right at your fingertips and comes with no fees.
That being said, we present you with a list of the best visa casinos. For each of the options below, you’ll find a detailed review and fair rating.
Best Online Casinos That Accept Visa
C$900 + 150 FS
100% Up To $500 + 100 Free Spins
$1000 + 50 Free Spins
Low wagering casinos
Fast play casino
New online casino
|Year of foundation||1958|
|Amount of users||20 million|
|Casino Deposit Fees||No Fees|
There are over 14700 financial institutions that issue cards under this brand. It’s among the most used services and products both online and in brick-and-mortar casinos, not to mention shops and stores. Today, there are over 2.1 billion cards issued across the globe. In 2018, there were 79.6 million cards issued in Canada alone.
It all began in September 1958 when the Bank of America launched BankAmeriCard, its first program to create all-purpose cards. These were aimed to replace the credit system.
By 1972, Bank of America got licenses in 15 countries, and in 1974, they created IBANCO to manage this program and take it on an international level.
To create a product that’s easier to control, IBANCO created Visa International – the first international network with an issued card called Visa. The name was chosen by Dee Hock and ever since it has become one of the widest recognized terms on a worldwide level. Today, Visa casino sites are more available than ever. Their banking options, as well as casino games, have expanded, but this remains one highly selected option for making a deposit or processing a withdrawal.
One of the greatest things about gambling at casinos that accept Visa is that the provider itself doesn’t charge fees for making deposits or withdrawing your winnings. You should still check the online casino to see if they are not charging you for using this method before you gamble there.
Types of Cards You Can Use at Casinos that Accept Visa
Today, Visa has a myriad of options for gamblers in Canada. There are several types of cards that Canadians can use to gamble with real money. These are:
- Debit cards
At a visa debit casino, you can gamble with your own money and not worry about spending the amount you don’t have.
- Prepaid cards
Many people prefer gambling at a prepaid visa card online casino because this way they can have full control over what they gamble. When you bet at an online casino visa debit, you can only gamble the money you have, but you might still get carried away. With prepaid, you can load the amount you wish to spend online and you won’t be able to deposit more.
- Virtual cards
These cards allow you to manage your finances online without using the traditional plastic. It’s quick, comfortable, and as efficient as the regular cards.
- Credit cards
If you stay within your limit, this option allows you to make payments on many sites online, as well as in brick-and-mortar stores and other establishments. It offers speed and allows you to bet money even when you’ve already spent what you own. Still, you should be careful not to gamble too much.
- Visa gift cards
This option is similar to prepaid. Many casinos that accept prepaid visa cards also accept this type. These are pre-purchased plastics or virtual cards that are loaded with an amount of your choosing. You can gift them to anyone you want to use for gambling, which is where the name comes from.
Reasons to Gamble at Visa Casinos
There are plenty of reasons why Canadians choose to gamble at a credit or prepaid visa card online casino.
- First of all, they do it because it is one of the most popular methods in Canada. This means that you can find it on most sites these days.
- Secondly, it’s because it’s one of the safest and most reliable options today. It’s one of the largest financial companies on this planet, which means that they hold themselves to high-security standards.
- And of course, it’s because people enjoy the convenience it offers.
Most Canadians have at least one Visa in their pocket or wallet. They just need to get it out, enter the numbers on it, and start betting instantly in a visa debit online casino.
TOP 5 Canadian Visa Casinos
|Lucky Nugget Casino||1998|
|Vegas Crest Casino||2014|
Making Deposits at Visa Online Casinos
Depositing at a visa debit card online casino is easy and fast.
- You should sign up for the visa online casino of your choice. Once you fill out their requested details, you need to select this as your desired payment method.
- The rest is straightforward. Input the requested details such as your card’s number, expiration date, and CVV code at the back of your card. Then, input your desired gambling amount and confirm.
- Deposits at a visa online casino are usually instant and come with no fees except where they are added by a casino. If you are a new player, most sites will also throw in some bonuses as a welcome to their site.
One interesting thing about casinos in Canada is that almost every welcome bonus (especially matched offers) is restricted to some banking options such as e-wallets. But, you’ll hardly find a visa debit online casino that restricts VISA for claiming their welcome offer.
Withdrawing from Visa Casinos
To withdraw from a prepaid visa card online casino, navigate to their withdrawal page. Select your amount and select Visa as the method you wish to use.
The exact time depends on which casino you chose, as well as your bank since they need to process your cash. In most cases, withdrawals are processed in 24 to 48 hours and funds are received 3 to 5 days after that.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Gambling at a Visa Casino
- Accepted in most casinos in Canada
- Very easy to use and highly accessible
- Rarely comes with processing fees
- Considered to be very safe and secure
- Various options such as prepaid visa online gambling that allow you to control your spending
- Withdrawals can take up to 5 days (or more with some sites)
- Not available in all countries (Canadians can use this method)
- You need to provide banking details online (which is not the case with methods like e-wallets)
- Credit cards can cause you to spend more than you can afford
- 💳 Why should you use Visa to gamble online?
Some reasons why Canadians use this method are convenience, safety, speed, easy access, and availability.
- 🔒 Is it safe to use this gambling method?
Visa is well-known for providing highly secure payment options for online gambling transactions.
- ⚡ Can you withdraw money instantly with Visa?
No. Even if the casino processes your request instantly, you still have to wait for your bank to confirm and make your funds accessible. This usually takes between 3 to 5 business days.